The purpose of Atlantic Avenue Orchid and Garden’s (AAOG) Corporate Giving Guidelines is to outline the areas of focus for donations made to non-profit, charitable organizations and to provide potential recipients with application guidelines and procedures.
Where We Fund
AAOG makes charitable contributions to organizations focused on improving the Raleigh, NC community.
What We Fund
To maximize the impact of our charitable contributions, AAOG gives priority to organizations and that:
- Provide families with needed support during times of crisis including life threatening illnesses and hospice care.
- Support animal welfare efforts within the community.
- Organizations requesting a charitable donation/contribution MUST be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations must meet one of the funding priorities and criteria listed above.
- Organizations MUST submit a formal request and meet contribution request deadlines as set forth below.
If funding is available and your request is selected for further consideration, you will be contacted by an Atlantic Avenue Orchid and Garden representative.
Due to the volume of requests for donations and sponsorships received, we are not always able to respond personally to inquiries regarding the status of requests.